Style: All who have it share one thing. Originality.

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Bucket Lists

~You only live once, but if you do it right then once is enough~

 Have you ever made a bucket list? A bucket list is a list of things you want to do before you die. I highly suggest that you write one out. I've done it and I'm constantly adding things to it. You can add literally anything. It doesn't matter if your idea seems too small or too big. It could be as little as having a mud fight with your friends or as big as seeing the Eiffel Tower from a red plane while wearing a batman costume! There are no limits! Here's just a few of the things on my bucket list:

1. Play paint twister

2. Ride in a hot air balloon

3. Go skydiving

4. Ride in a biplane

5. Travel to the Isle of Barra, Scotland


That's just a smidgen of my ever-growing bucket list. I hope this inspired you to make a bucket list or add some more things to your already made bucket list! 

In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.   
Abraham Lincoln

~ Kat :)














No comments:

Post a Comment