Style: All who have it share one thing. Originality.

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Kat's Current Music Favorites

Aloha! I'm sorry I haven't written for over a month. I give you permission to yell at me.......

Now that that's out of the way I'm going to tell you some of the songs that I have been loving recently! Btw this is something that I want to do once in awhile so I don't know about you, but I think I need a snazzy name for these posts... What should I call them? Kat's Picks? Kat's Favs? Kat's Tunes? Hmmmmmmm..... Let me know in the comments what you think I should name them!
Anyways here are some of my recent music favorites (Not in order of importance).

1. The Nights by Avicii
This song is just really fun to dance around in your room to (DO NOT try to tell me that you don't dance in your room because we all know you do).


2. How You Get The Girl by Taylor Swift
Can I just say that I LOOOVE 1989. It's such a good album and this song is one of my favorites from it.


3. Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's
WOAH THROWBACK! This song is just a classic. What more can I say?


4. Heartache On The Big Screen by 5 Seconds Of Summer
I love this song because it sounds quite punkish which kind of separates it from the usual "cookie cutter pop star stuff" (If you understand that reference then I love you.)

5. A Little Too Much by Shawn Mendes
This song is sooo good (Obviously, Kat.) But seriously if you haven't heard it yet, go check it out because it's wicked good.


Well that's all for now! I hope you enjoyed this and don't forget to let me know what I should name these types of posts!

~ Kat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment