Style: All who have it share one thing. Originality.

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Healthy Morning Routine?? No PROB!

Hey all!!!!


Its Jaz! I have started a new morning and night routine and I want to share it with you!!


Also, sorry I haven't posted alot latelyI've 

been BUSY!!!!!! :)


Let's
         
            Get 
                    
                        To
                             
                                    It!

Ok in the morning I always try to drink a full glass of water. Its a sad fact that alot of people don't stay hydrated and if you're like me you're one of those people. Just recently I decided to start drinking enough water and WOW. It does wonders. I had always thought my skin was naturally very colorless ( pale). When I started drinking enough water I actually got some color in my face. Just that alone made me look WAY healthier! I believe the water has also affected my hair! 

After I drink my water I go work out Mondays-Fridays. I know its a pain but it makes such a huge difference! I honestly believe EVERYONE should workout at least 3 times a week. I am doing 15 minute workouts that are challenging but fun!!! Personally I think that YouTube is one of the most effective workout tools. I basically go on YouTube for all my workouts other than running or playing sports. If you've never worked out before a good thing to start with is doing a challenge. This can get your motivation jump started and ready to get HEALTHY! WOOOHOOOO!

Then (after my workout) I go either take my shower or do a quick wash up. I use castille soap to wash my face. It's really natural and gentle but also effective. Then I pat my skin dry. My skin ( since starting this routine) is actually almost perfect. The thing is I have a few acne scars on my cheek. They are quite faded so you can't see them unless you're up close. Well, these scars came from my Face Fiasco but that's another story for another time.  ANY WHO I put a scar healing gel over my scars and its actually helping alot. I think they'll be gone in a couple weeks! YA! After the gel I always put on a face moisturizer. I just want to emphasize that it is a FACE moisturizer. Most other moisturizers are too heavy and dense to put on your face. They will easily cause clogged pores. yikes!

After that I put my make up on. I like looking natural so I don't wear alot. Hey! Maybe I should do a make up tutorial!!! LMK if that sounds like a good idea!

Ok for my hair in the morning I basically just moisturize the ends and carefully brush or comb my hair. For a long time my hair was really long but I cut it. I love my short hair but I have now decided to grow my hair out again so I also take a biotin pill to help my hair grow in healthier.

At night time I follow the same schedule except if I do the healing gel in the morning I don't do it again until the NEXT morning so that I don't dry out my skin.

What is your routine?How do you take care of you skin and hair? What awesome products do you use?? Post it in the comments below!

That's it for today folks!

Follow our blog!+1d!Follow us on Twitter @WanderlustWears! 

Jaz *Dream Big*

PS feel free to request blog posts and we'll do our best to answer as quickly as possible!!! One more thing... What would you guys think if we started a YouTube Channel??




No comments:

Post a Comment