Style: All who have it share one thing. Originality.

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

25 Random Questions Tag

Hello Everyone! I thought that I would do this fun little questionnaire just for mere enjoyment. I hope you enjoy!

25 Random Questions Tag

1. Do you have any pets? Yes! I have two turtles and a dog

2. Name three things that are physically close to you: This laptop, my mocha, and my phone.

3. What's the weather like right now? Sunny, windy, 75°

4. Do you drive? If so, have you crashed? I'm learning to drive now, and I haven't had any crashes

5. What time did you wake up this morning? Around 8:30 a.m.

6. When was the last time you showered? Last night, before bed

7. What was the last movie you saw? In theaters, Finding Dory (Not as good as the first one, but still good). At home, The Four Feathers (LOVED IT)

8. What was your last text message? I texted, "Ok" to Prynn. Trust me, I'm actually not that boring in person

9. What is your ringtone? The Hawaii Five-0 theme song

10. Have you ever been to different country? About 13 years ago, my family and I went to Poland, Czech Republic, and Austria. I would love to travel to other places as well though! 

11. Do you like sushi? Nope, nope nope! It's disgusting!

12. Where do you buy your groceries? Mainly Wal-Mart and Trader Joe's, but we get a few things at Earth Fare.

13. Have you ever taken medication to make you fall asleep faster? I've used Benadryl before and also I've taken Ambien once. It was the strangest feeling ever. It's safe to say that it affects my mind in strange ways.

14. How many siblings do you have? I have two older sisters that are ten and 12 years older than me and I have an older brother that's three years older. I can't tell you how many times "Aw so you're the baby?" has been said to me.

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Macbook Air laptop

16. How tall are you? 5'2 1/2" Yes that 1/2 inch really counts

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Both!

18. Do you color your hair? Nope! I colored a few pieces underneath purplish red last year, but that's been the only time and it's all grown out now!

19. Tell me something you're planning on doing today: Swimming in a lake

20. When was the last time you cried? Alright, no joke, I cried a little when I heard Daveed Diggs was leaving Hamilton...

21. What is your perfect pizza topping? MEAT! Especially sausage and bacon

22. Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger? Cheese all the way. A burger without cheese is a sad burger. Cheese makes everything better!

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? Yes I have. My record for amount of time awake is 27 hours

24. What is your eye color? Blue

25. Last question, Can you taste the difference between Coke and Pepsi? Nope. They both taste disgusting to me (I'm not a soda drinker)

I hope you enjoyed that! I really liked doing it. Maybe there are some more tags coming your way... 

~ Kat :)


No comments:

Post a Comment