Style: All who have it share one thing. Originality.

Saturday, July 23, 2016

5 Ways to Overcoming Stress


  Hello everyone! It's Pryn here:) I know I have not posted for a while now... I am truly sorry for that. 
But Lets get started shall we?

  Today's topic is overcoming stress. We all deal with stress in different ways from twiddling our thumbs to just pushing it off. I wanted to share some ideas to help you overcome these stressful situations. 

1. Dealing with it then and there. 
  This can be difficult depending on who you are as a person. Sometimes getting it out helps loosen its grip on you. Sharing it with a family member or even a friend can really help you overcome what you are currently dealing with.

2. Getting it done.
  Maybe it is a paper from school that your teacher assigned to you at the last minute. When you get the chance, get the paper done when you get home. That way you are able to relax afterwards! There have been times where I have gotten the assignment and ended up waiting until the night before it was due to write it. That was a nightmare!! I do not suggest doing that:)

3. Laugh about it. 
  Have you ever heard of the phrase "Laughter is the best medicine?" Yes well it definitely is. Taking the time to evaluate the situation and just laughing at yourself helps you to be less uptight and more focused because you now know how to handle it more efficiently.

4. Removing yourself from any potentially stressful situation. 
  Sometimes we can find ourselves in a rut. Where we feel alone and we start to get anxious. If we can remove ourselves from that situation we are more likely to find peace. I find if I am sitting in my bedroom a lot, I tend to start thinking about everything that I have to do. When I remove myself from there and go spend some time with my family I notice I'm not as stressed out about what is going on. 

5. Talking to the Lord.
  God is so amazing. In times of struggle and worry he wants us to come to him to find peace. He loves giving us big hugs to show us that he is there with us. We are never alone. So when you find yourself in stress, read this verse, Psalms 91. He is there.

  I hoped this blog helped some of you guys:) If you have any other ways that help you overcome stress please feel free to comment down below! See you guys soon:) 

Stay fabulous!

~ Pryn

No comments:

Post a Comment