Style: All who have it share one thing. Originality.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Getting Free Samples, Part Two

Aloha everyone! I'm back with Getting Free Samples, Part Two! Back in June, I told you about how I had emailed lots of companies, asking for free samples of their products. Well now the samples have arrived and I'm ready to share what I received! First, I will write a list of the companies and what their responses were. Then, I will show you the products that were mailed.


Companies That Sent Things To Me:

1. Burt's Bees

2. Tom's of Maine

3. Jane Iredale

4. BareMinerals

5. L'Occitane

6. Nivea

7. L'Oreal

8. The Republic of Tea

9. Blum Naturals


What They Sent Me:


Burt's Bees: Two full-size tinted lip balms in the shades Rose and Red Dahlia. This was so generous of them! Most companies will only send small, sample size items, but not Burt's Bees!

Tom's of Maine: A full-size Daily Moisture Beauty Bar and a full-size Lip Shimmer in the shade Spring Blossom. Again, full-size products! I haven't used the soap yet, but it smells amazing! The Lip Shimmer is a beautiful shade and gives lips such a pretty sheen when applied.

Jane Iredale: Two sample-size Amazing Base Loose Mineral Powders in the shades Radiant and Ivory, a sample-size LipDrink Lip Balm, and a Glow Time BB Cream sample card trio. The lip balm seems a bit waxy, but it does work fairly well. 

BareMinerals: A sample of the Bare Skin Foundation in Bare Linen 03. This definitely wins the Largest Packaging to Sample Size Ratio award. The sample is barely enough for one use, but it arrived in a roughly 6x8x4 inch cardboard box. 

L'Occitane: Five cream samples: Perfecting Cream, Divine Eyes, Divine Cream, Precious Cream, and Light Comforting Cream

Nivea: Sadly, they told me no for samples. However, they kindly sent 7 dollar off coupons!

L'Oreal: They actually told me that they didn't have any samples to send, but for some reason I received some! They send me samples of their Extraordinary Oil collection: one Nourishing Shampoo, one Nourishing Conditioner, and one Transforming Oil-in-Cream. They also added a two dollar off coupon for any of their advanced haircare products.

The Republic of Tea: Four tea bags in the flavors Mango Ceylon, Ginger Peach, and British Breakfast. They also sent me a catalog of their teas.

Blum Naturals: Three Cleansing Towelettes: two for combination/oily skin and one for exfoliating. They're great for removing makeup and cleansing!

There ya have it. My samples experience. I'm so grateful to all of the companies that kindly sent me samples, but especially to Blum Naturals, Burt's Bees, and Tom's of Maine who sent me full-size products! Let me know if you have any questions about what companies said no or how I went about this fun little project! 

~ Kat :)





No comments:

Post a Comment