Style: All who have it share one thing. Originality.

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Carry-On Essentials

Aloha everyone! I thought that I would show you what I normally pack in my carry-on bag for flights so here it is!



Ok first I normally bring a backpack because it's just so easy to throw over your shoulder when you're going in and out of security and walking around the airport. 



Books are definitely essential for me. I never go to the airport without at least one in my carry-on. Who knows, maybe your flight will be delayed for 2 hours and you can't find an outlet to charge your phone that ran out of battery. Whatever the case may be, I always say bring a book.




Next, a journal. I don't know about you, but sometimes when I'm up in an airplane I get the best ideas and thoughts that I have to write down right away (I'm a very forgetful person).






 I also always pack my iPod with some earbuds. One of the most annoying things is getting to the airport and realizing you didn't pack any type of headphone... I've been in that position and it was NOT fun.



Lastly, my wallet. I think this is pretty straight forward, but I just bring it in case somebody I'm traveling with needs money for some reason or if I want to get a caramel mocha from Starbucks...


Well that's everything I bring on my carry-on! As you can see I don't bring very much on planes (All those books make my bag pretty heavy though...)

Backpack: Life Is Good

Books: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Les Miserables, The Boy in the Striped Pajamas

Notebook: Marshall's

Earbuds: Skullcandy

Song: Ships In The Night by Mat Kearney

Wristlet: Aeropostale 


~ Kat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment