Style: All who have it share one thing. Originality.

Saturday, March 28, 2015

#STOPCUTFORZAYN

Goooooooddddd evening (or morning) my lovely cupcakes and muffins:) It's Pryn here I am so terribly sorry I have not posted a blog in a while.. I am so lazy.. its horrifying. LOL JK I am not too lazy I have been really busy.

In this blog I have decided to talk about the   Zayn Malik leaving One Direction. This is horrible news, I am a huge fan of them myself so this was really upsetting but not a shock and heres why.. 

As you may or may not know there were cheating accusations made about Zayn and his girlfriend Perrie Edwards from Little Mix. Now nobody really knows what happened but it was a ton of stress on him. This may have been part of the reason why he left. 

There has been a hashtag going around that says #cutforzayn. It is "trending." Basically what it is "fans" demanding Zayn that if he does not come back to One Direction they will kill their animals and cut themselves. First off, self harm isn't funny, it is a very serious situation. Second, killing your animals? As an animal lover myself that made my heart break. I saw a very gruesome photo of a lady holding her dead dogs head. It made me sick to my stomach. I can't explain how angry I was. 

Killing your animals and cutting yourself gets you no where. Sorry to burst your bubble. Doing this is not going to make him come back its going to make him very upset with us, that we aren't supporting him with his decision and we are instead cutting ourselves (or making fun of someone who does) and killing our animals or threatening to. Now I do know that true fans would never do such a thing and want him happy. I am not saying you can't be upset, I'm not. But when you threaten him or others, thats when you become insane. 

Please help stop these horrible people with #STOPCUTFORZAYN. He loves all of you so much, he has said so many times. Support him. Take the time to grieve. Stop this hashtag. 

I encourage you guys to look up this hashtag to see for yourself. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this.. Look for a blog tomorrow from me:)

Goodbye my lovely people!!! 
Pryn xoxo

GO FOLLOW OUR INSTAGRAM!!!! @WANDERLUST_WEARS

No comments:

Post a Comment