Style: All who have it share one thing. Originality.

Sunday, March 29, 2015

#getthelook Taylor Swift

Hey All!!!!

Jaz here!!! 

You guys liked my Get the Look post so much I thought I would do another one!


 Taylor Swift!

Ok... Even if you don't like her music, you have to admit she got that style!MMMHMMM!I will start off with her shirts. 

  •  Often her tops have a modest round neckline. 
  •  All of her shirts are comfy yet fashionable. 
  • She seems to like the look of having loose fitted tops. 
  • For patterns, she wears stripes and polka dots but its not too uncommon to see her in large floral prints or solid colors. = She 
  • Button up collar shirts. That's all I need to say!


Her pants 


  • She wears colored skinny jeans or skinny khakis. So, while she goes with loose shirts her pants are often tighter and more form fitting.
  •  As for shorts, she has worn black, red, denim, and even yellow. I don't like short shorts but that's what she wears. 

The most interesting thing about Taylor's outfits is that if her pants or shirt aren't RED then something else with her is. Almost ALWAYS. She has red shoes, red handbags, red framed glasses, red accented patterns, red hats, and of course those classic red lips. Sure you could find a few outfits she doesn't have red but in general she does. I am a red kind of girl. It's my favorite color, so if I was to dress like taylor swift I would Always wear or have something red like her BUT if you want to do it but don't like red try another color. Maybe you always have something blue or purple! Make her style your own!

One last thing!!! Her shoes! She likes short cut boots with heels, keds ( red of course :),  your classic high heels, and flats. Sometimes she wears converse too<3




If there is anyone else who you want me to post about just let me know in the comments!!!

Follow us on twitter, instagram, and right here :)

Love you guys so much!

Jaz*Dream Big*






No comments:

Post a Comment