Style: All who have it share one thing. Originality.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

A special bond


  
Aloha! It's time to talk about the wanderful (see what I did there?) world of MUUUSSSIIICCC! Music. Music. Music. One of the things that can bind people together. Like have you ever tried talking to someone that you don't really know and EVERYTHING you say just sounds sooo awkward and uncomfortable? Yeah I've been there, but if you find out they like the same band or artist you're just like "OHHH MYYY GOAT!!!!! NOOO WAYYY!!! BE MY BEST FRIEND!!!" Then you just fangirl together. Yeah it instantly builds a small bond between the two of you that is as strong as.... aaa... strong person?

  Anyyyways, enough of the deepish stuff

I have a verrrryyyy wide variety of tastes 
in music. Like I'll listen to some rap and 
then the next song will be a Disney love song... But hey there aren't any rules for music. Whatever floats your boat! One band that I've been absolutely LOVING is twenty one pilots. I would classify their style of music as alternative rock. You should really check them out... And being the resourceful person I am, here is a link to one of their songs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK7WWbXlkj4

    ~ Kat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment