Style: All who have it share one thing. Originality.

Sunday, January 4, 2015

I Challenge Thee!!!!

Hi!!!!!!!!

Jaz here :)

Okay so you probably have seen gorgrous pictures like these floating around the intenet :



Maybe you've thought "I would love to play guitar but it's too much work."
Learning guitar does take time and effort but so does anything worth doing. I am a little bit of a music freak. I have two guitars, a harmonica, a keyboard, and a ukulele. I LOVE music. So what am I getting at?? Well, to put it bluntly I challenge you to learn a song on guitar. If you don't want to buy a guitar maybe use your friend's. Maybe you have that old guitar in the corner gathering dust. Maybe you already play a little! Guitar is an amazing instrument that can be used for many purposes.

I don't know if you have done this before but sitting with your friends just singing together gives you an amazing feeling... It feels like you could just take off and fly.

You could make money off some gigs if you get good! Grant it, it would take time but if you love what you do and practice who knows where you'll end up.

When you feel sad, misunderstood, or just plain stressed out, playing the guitar and singing your fav song can be a miracle remedy.

These are just three reasons I think you should pick up the guitar and run with it...

Ok so my challenge???

. learn a song
. do it in less than 2 weeks
. Then if you want, send us a recording or just an "I DID IT!" email to wanderlustwears@gmail.com and we will give you a shout out!


Do you think you can pull it off?

Hope to hear from you about the challenge! Comment, +1, and follow if you would like to put a smile on my face for the rest of the day!!!! :)

~Jaz *Dream Big*









No comments:

Post a Comment