Style: All who have it share one thing. Originality.

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Awkward is normal

Aloha! I hate to say this but no matter how mature, graceful, or polite you are, you will ALWAYS have awkward moments. Like I remember this one time I was with one of my friends (We didn't know each other very well at the time) and you know how sometimes when you yawn, little droplets of spit fly out of your mouth? Yeah, ewww, I know... But anyways that happened and I was extremely embarrassed (thankfully she's still my friend and she wasn't totally grossed out at me). 

But the point I'm trying to get to is that everyone has awkward moments. It's ok to feel awkward. I feel awkward all the time. Just because you're awkward in certain situations doesn't mean you have to go hide. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I'll do something and I'm just like "Can I move to Antarctica and never face anyone again?" But those times are the ones you'll laugh at later. Believe me. I reminisce on all the awkward/weird situations I've been in and laugh. Just imagine the stories you'll be able to tell when you're older :)


That's all for now but I couldn't write a post about awkwardness without mentioning Jennifer Lawrence. She's the QUEEN of
awkward, but that's why everyone adores her.

  















~ Kat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment