Style: All who have it share one thing. Originality.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

The joys of shopping

Heyyy, its Pryn here with another blog for y'all to read.  To be quite honest I am so thrilled about this blog, like if I could describe my feelings to you in words I would.  Okay, lets get started.

Have you ever gone shopping and saw something extremely cute but looked at the price tag and like.. sunk into a deep depression?

"What is she talking about??" some of you might be asking..

Well, what I mean is the price is way too high like obnoxiously high but that piece of clothing is sooooo amazing!! I always get my hopes up and then I take a little peek at that price tag and get crushed when I find out the piece of clothing is like 50x above how much I would like to spend.  Ahh the joys of clothes shopping, right?

But hey.. Don't get me wrong I love shopping. So. Much. Fun. 

One of my favorite places to shop is Marshall's, if you haven't been there before you don't know what you are missing! Yes some of the prices are like "really? why?" but there is a clearance section.

I REPEAT THERE IS A CLEARANCE SECTION.  You can get so many amazing deals there, it's the bestest.

                              No Joke.

Just thinking about it makes me want to go shopping.  Do you guys have any places that you love to shop at? Online stores? Or even ordering from magazines?

Let me know.. I would love to know where you guys shop, I love finding new places.


                       EXPLORING IS SO MUCH FUN.

Seriously I really would like to know some of the places where you guys buy your clothing, shoes, etc.  So please let me know, maybe we could go shopping together:)

Until next time my friends.. Happy New Year!

Pryn signing off ~ xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment