Style: All who have it share one thing. Originality.

Saturday, January 3, 2015

TRAVEL TIME

Wanting to travel?  See the world?  Find new and amazing places to explore?  

Well, I have some places that will knock your socks off and make you all giggly inside...

PLACE #1:

 http://www.buzzfeed.com/ariellecalderon/surreal-places-to-visit-before-you-die#.ytezdooG7

This cave is the Hang Son Doong cave in Vietnam.  Super cool right??  Like I would totally get lost in there.. Not the best thing to do but what can I say! I love exploring..:D


PLACE #2:

Mendenhall Ice Caves of Juneau in Alaska, United States
http://www.buzzfeed.com/ariellecalderon/surreal-places-to-visit-before-you-die#.ytezdooG7

This is the Mendenhall Ice caves in Juneau, Alaska!

"Wow Pryn.. That looks like so much fun."  Hehe I know right?!?


Btw.. these are MAN MADE.



PLACE #3



Recognize  this beauty? No? This is Highclere Castle.  This castle is the ACTUAL FILM SET FOR DOWNTON ABBEY.. super awesome!! Right?
Highclere castle is located in Newbury, West Berkshire, England. 
            ON VALENTINES DAY
They are opening it as a hotel!! EEEEEEEEE! I am excited... So excited.
I hope some of these places have made it on your "Places to go before I die" list:)
Also go check out Jaz's blog post about some other crazy places to visit. ROAD TRIP!! LOL fail... It wouldn't be a road trip.. more like a fly trip.
FLY TRIPPPP..!!!
Until next time my loves.
Pryn is leavin' the building.. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment